J.W. O’Donovan LLP has pledged its name to the Law Society of Ireland’s Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter. By pledging our name to the Charter, we are committed to promoting gender equality, diversity and inclusion for the benefit of all members of the solicitor’s profession, trainees, staff, clients and the wider public at large.
At J.W. O’Donovan, we are committed to treating individuals and groups fairly, in light of their particular needs, in areas of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, class, disability or membership of the Traveller Community. In this, J.W. O’Donovan will: –
- Recognise the individual needs of our employees and support them to develop to their full potential.
- Ensure equal access to opportunities for all of our employees.
- Ensure our policies, procedures and processes promote gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Carry out our work without bias, in a respectful and non-discriminatory manner.
- Build awareness and understanding of the benefits of promoting gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
Ciara McDonnell, Partner, leads the commitment to the Charter in J.W. O’Donovan. Should you be aware of an event or measure that we could engage with to further advance the goals of the Charter, please contact Ciara McDonnell by email at email@example.com.
For more information on the Law Society’s Charter, please see: https://www.lawsociety.ie/Solicitors/Running-a-Practice/diversity-and-inclusion/