Practice Areas – Corporate & Commercial
J.W. O’Donovan LLP has an established tradition of practice in corporate and commercial law and advises clients on a broad range of complex corporate transactions and commercial matters.
We act for a variety of clients, from small start-ups to large multinational companies, corporate finance houses and local authorities.
By drawing upon our collective expertise in all areas of law and working closely with other specialist groups within the firm, we provide specialist knowledge and professional application in every commercial matter in which we are engaged.
We advise on a broad spectrum of matters including:
- Share issues, transfers and subscriptions
- Establishment of Irish companies/branches on behalf of foreign companies
- Joint venture and shareholders agreements
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Reconstructions and reorganisations
- Corporate finance advice and investment agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Intellectual property and information technology law
- Insolvency and examinership